Thursday 15 May 2008

Dear Reader,

I must inform you that I am moving up in the world. Today I rid myself of the the oppressive regime of dormitory life at university, instead opting for the road less travelled. I've moved into my new flat just a mile from campus and, I can tell you, the liberation is unrivalled. It's not often that I offer personal reflection, but occasionally the occasion warrants. But save your champagne, dear reader, for you will be without your humble servant for a few days as I'm leaving for sunny Santa Clara in the morning. I shall update you on my travels come Monday, but until then, I leave you with this worthy article on our great fellow contrarian, Christopher Hitchens, by Alexander Linklater. It appears more and more that this blog dedicates itself to him, but others do that just as well. I am quite content to assassinate my own character.

No comments: