Friday 6 February 2009

A Very Private Act

I've just started playing chess once again, so I'm slightly distracted at the moment. I shan't wish to disappoint my newly-enlarged audience, courtesy of a certain Mr Nilo, so I'll keep the hooks bated for now with a video from Chris Morris' lesser-known televisual exploit, Jam. An old hero of mine, Mr Bevan once said that if you don't find Jam funny it's because you're not intelligent enough to understand it. Here's one of my favorites (besides, of course, the two-men-in-a-window scene), but if you look hard enough, it's all over YouTube.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Agreed, this and the two men in the window are winnerz. Look up 'On The Hour' on YouTube. Radio show Morris and Coogan did for Radio 4.

'Cream is good for you if you're left handed'. I know you'll love it.