Tuesday 3 June 2008

Timely Update

I regret to inform you that, as of tomorrow, I will be leaving Tucson once again for a trip to middle America. Omaha is hosting a swim meet at a critical time of year for American athletes preparing for the Olympic Trials. It's a fast pool and I'll keep you informed as to my progress, posting any slack-jawed video clips if they surface. Speaking of which, during my absence two incredibly rare pieces of footage found themselves on Youtube this week - Radiohead performing live in 1996 trying out new material for the 1997 masterpiece, OK Computer. Someone had the foresight to record two long, lost, unrecorded tracks of timeless mastery, Lift and I Promise. It's now exactly two weeks until they play their first show in London. I've got my tickets. Have you?

No comments: