Sunday 9 December 2007

My 100th Post

This marks my 100th post. I'm sorry if this feels like a long time in coming; I have, it has been noted, reluctantly overseen my blog from time to time. I started almost exactly four months ago, and it has been a very interesting experiment. The key to a successful blog is frequent updates, as exemplified by the workaholics, Amanda and Bryan. However, I have thoroughly enjoyed my journey into the blogosphere, enough so to make me continue in the new year, perhaps donning a new look and possibly a pretentious wikipedia page too. From here until the end of 2007, I wish you all the best, for I must leave you now as I have arrangements to undertake and relationships to nurture, particularly that of my neglected girlfriend. And so, I hope you have enjoyed my forays with music, film, literature, and the quasi-intellectual, politically redundant rants that, if I may say so myself, have defined this blog. Perhaps I will branch out and let others hold the all-important password to update this site, who knows what the new year will bring. Thank you.