Wednesday 9 June 2010

Napalm

Always wanting to know what it feels like to be Napalmed, I've just splashed boiling oil all over my lower abdomen (one of my most prized bodily assets). I was squeezing some typically American meat from its plastic tube into my skillet pan, when, with all the gusto of a caged sex-offender, it all came gushing at once. In line with the laws of displacement, the sudden release sent a solid spoonful of searing vegetable oil within five inches of the crown jewels. I think I may have taken this fetish of cooking naked to its outer reaches. I'll be buying myself stockings and a gimp mask next. Now I know why chefs wear those faggy aprons. Still, it's my birthday coming up, and if anyone would like to buy me one of those aprons with a cartoon image of a naked chick on the front I'd be much obliged. In the meantime, I'll keep applying the whetted cloth.

No comments: