Wednesday 24 March 2010

NCAAs

Okay, I'm here in Columbus. My little endeavour to bring you all that's on the tip of my tongue proved optimistic, but never fear, it is not lost. More importantly, for now, the swimming proper begins tomorrow at noon, so 4pm UK time. More attractively for you, however, would be the finals session, where it's all gonna kick off football-fan style. All that gets underway sharpish at 11pm UK time. Here's the link for the live stream. It's quite nicely put together with professional graphics and audio link-ups. Look for Arizona in the white caps, particularly on the first relay, the 4x50 Freestyle, in which your humble servant's going to spray lead all over the vicinity. Enjoy.

PS. - You'll probably have to download Microsoft Silverlight to view the page (shit, I know), and that link is subject to change if I find a better one. Keep a look-out. Also, for the full results, go here.

No comments: