Saturday 20 March 2010

I can't go on. I'll go on.

Right, gents, I appreciate that I haven't been the comeliest host these past few days, and in a vain attempt at apology, I shall strive to rectify the balance tomorrow. My efforts have been somewhat strained in the direction of one of my great passions, swimming, and, indeed, my efforts will not go misplaced. A marriage between success and your humble and reclusive host shall be forged in the belly of the competitive arena. Arizona, the Number 1 ranked team in the nation put that label to the test in Columbus, Ohio, beginning Thursday of the coming week. Rest assured, video links, live streams, results, and anything I can get my mitts on will show up on this blog soon enough. Needless to say, once the intellectual malaise of the past week has been transcribed to print tomorrow, I shall post the link to the live stream along with the recommended viewing hours (that is, of course, subject to the condition that you give a damn). More to follow...

No comments: