Thursday 19 November 2009

On Board Soon

Many things have fired the cylinders of my attention recently, from the publication of Nabokov's Laura (who thought that would ever happen?), to an unsightly incident that occurred to me yesterday, but I've been rather bogged down in multi-sensory self-gratification. The new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is enthralling, so much so that I haven't the time to do anything else. Many of you will know this already, of course, and be hankering for me to get to the end of this post so that you can continue playing. My apologies. This wasted time won't go unsavoured; I'm sure it will be the subject of a post before long. Adieu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!