Saturday 18 August 2007

And so we go with the first post

Thank God we live in a developed country, where men can climb statues in a funny outfit, pregnant women can urinate into a policeman's helmet when requested, and we can gawp at disconcertingly astute limbs whenever we like. Yes indeed, my latest blog idea has spawned a reality. Since I discovered that I was accepted to attend university in America, I put it forward to comment on the world as I saw it from the secluded idyll of Tucson, Arizona. So what's the news around the world today? Well, Bryan points me in the directon of Shane Warne's latest scandal, and Pete wallows in an abyss of apparent self-pity which demonstrates, at once his wanton rebellious side, and also his belief that rockstars shouldn't die young. Hmm, I wish a few of them would die young.