Monday 13 April 2009

Robert Iddiols

I've just discovered that 'Robert' is the second most common, male name in the United States, behind 'John'. Have you ever heard anything quite so depressing? Rarely do I meet someone with the name Robert. Then again, everyone in America seems to have an uncle Bob. I should have known better. I even considered changing the name on the banner you see above to something well down the list, like Donald, but then I found out that 'Iddiols' is totally unique in the United States. Over 180 million people in the States and none of them could come up with something quite so good as 'Iddiols'. Ha! The fools.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Personally I think the blogger alias of 'The Stroud' would be best.

BarbIddiols said...

Hi Robert
Iddiols is pretty unique the name originated in England there are quite a few of us though.